My standard tour skin

• http://f360.ru/pano/polykraft2-eng/

This is my most advanced work to date. Whole lot of programming.
    I think it would be interesting for you to explore it's features: photo galleries, video hotspot controls, nice hotspot styling, modal html window.

The tour is quite messy at startup by showing thumbs and automatically playing video. Also quite big hotspot font size and opening thumbs by hover were customer's wish.

It would be nice to read your UX impressions. *rolleyes*

• Очень крутой скин! Но я бы высказал несколько замечаний.
    1) На начальном экране лучше добавить кнопку плей, не сразу понятно, что необходимо нажать на название.
    2) Поведение кнопок по наведению, не самая удачная идея в данном случае.
    3) Превью панорам и превью фотографий не отличаются друг от друга и когда они меняют друг друга непонятно, какая именно панель включена, с панорамами или галерея.
    ___
    Very cool skin! But I would make a few comments.
    1) On the initial screen, better add a button to play, is not immediately clear that you must click on the name.
    2) The behavior of the buttons to "on hover", not a good idea in this case.
    3) Preview panoramas and preview pictures are not different from each other and when they change each other's unclear what the panel is active, with panoramas or gallery.

translation difficulties *huh*

• ___
    Very cool skin! But I would make a few comments.
    1) On the initial screen, better add a button to play, is not immediately clear that you must click on the name.
    2) The behavior of the buttons to "on hover", not a good idea in this case.
    3) Preview panoramas and preview pictures are not different from each other and when they change each other's unclear what the panel is active, with panoramas or gallery.

Спасибо за замечания, всё в тему! *thumbup*
    1 и 3 - хорошие идеи, учту :)
    Показ по наведению попросил заказчик, изначально делал, чтобы по клику открывалось.

–––
    Thanks for the comments!
    1 and 3 are very good ideas, gonna implent them.
    2 - this behaviour was a customer's demand. I also would have made it by click.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!