You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 5:30pm

how to rearrange the images for good flow

Hi,

I know we can batch files into the droplets, how can i rearrange the images/scenes such that there seems to be a flow in the tour?

Thanks

Timescale

Trainee

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 6:09pm

Hi,

I know we can batch files into the droplets, how can i rearrange the images/scenes such that there seems to be a flow in the tour?

Thanks
What do you mean by "a flow"? I generally associate that term with subjective designer jargon.

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 6:17am

I am referring to the thumbnails.
say scene 1, scene 2, scene 3
rather than sometimes it creates the order scene 1, scene 3, scene 2

Vishwas

Beginner

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 10:12am

hi mrchoco

Onve the tour is created, it will also create a html file called tour_editor.html in the same folder. Using that you can rearrange the sequence of the scenes. Hope this helps.

Friday, May 20th 2016, 10:19am

Do i have to edit the xml code manually? is there some sort of click and drag re-organising function?

Vishwas

Beginner

Friday, May 20th 2016, 11:12am

it has click on drag functionalities for all basic functionalities. You would need Adobe Flash installed on your machine though to use it. If you want to do more fancy stuff, you will have to manually code in the xml.

Timescale

Trainee

Friday, May 20th 2016, 11:34am

Do i have to edit the xml code manually? is there some sort of click and drag re-organising function?
The flash-only based editor plugin information is here : http://krpano.com/plugins/vtoureditor/

There is another third party option out there you can find here : http://www.tcreator.classic-ru.org/

If you want to create tours with the minimal amount of XML editing, these are the types of tools you are looking for. However, avoiding the XML will limit you severely in what you can do.

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 5:02am

is there any click and drag capability within the vrtoureditor?