VR Mode- webvr plugin

• Im trying to enable the VR mode on my tours. What I did was:

1. Copy the three files webvr.xml, webvr.js, and the webvr_cursor.png into my existing tour's plugins folder.
    2. Edit the tour.xml and included the two lines of code:
    <!-- webvr.xml - WebVR plugin, enter/exit VR buttons, VR cursor, VR setup -->
    <include url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/webvr.xml" />
    <!-- add/overwrite some settings from the webvr.xml for this example -->

<plugin name="WebVR" mobilevr_fake_support="true" /> <!-- enable the FAKE VR

Ideally, this is supposed to enable the VR mode I believe along with the VR icon. However, in Chrome, the navigation buttons actually disappeared along with the hotspots, and on Firefox, it seems like something is working for the vr mode but not completely. One half of the screen is black and the other half shows the pano on Firefox but there is no VR icon on there.

Im not sure if I'm missing something here, but any help is appreciated. :)

• Hi,

when the hotspots are disappearing, your krpano version might be too old - before 1.19-pr4 only distorted image hotspots were possible in VR.

The disappearing of layer elements in VR is normal - in VR only WebGL content is visible - and that's only the pano and the hotspots.

About Firefox - sorry, no idea, normally it's working, maybe make sure krpano and Firefox are up-to-date.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!