Changing Pano to tour in different directory

• Hi guys,
    I'm running into an issue where I'm tring to change the pano from the main tour to a second tour in a nested directory. The code I have is:

Code
    onclick="changepano( loadpano('/buildings/welcomeCenter/tour.xml', null, NOPREVIEW|MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, BLEND(1));); closeHomeMenu"

however I keep geting this Warning - " WARNING: Unknown action: changepano "

This code was copied identically from the sample xml document provided on the example page of the documentation.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    ~Andrew

• This code was copied identically from the sample xml document provided on the example page of the documentation.

Could you link to this documentation. I can't find any function or action called "changepano" in the documentation.

Have you checked that this action "changepano" actually exists somewhere within the scope of the tour.xml where you are calling it from?

I also do not see what this action would do anyway. If you want to load another pano, isn't loadPano enough?

Code
    onclick="loadpano('/buildings/welcomeCenter/tour.xml', null, NOPREVIEW|MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, BLEND(1));"
  • And you have also copied this action to the main tour.xml ?

Code
    <!-- pano changing actions -->
    	<action name="changepano">
    		for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i),
    			if(hotspot[get(i)].style == 'thumb', set(hotspot[get(i)].enabled, false); );
    			if(hotspot[get(i)].name != 'vr_cursor', tween(hotspot[get(i)].alpha, 0.0, 0.25); );
    		  );
    		delayedcall(0.25, %1; vr_menu_setvisibility(true); );
    	</action>

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!