Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016, 18:41

Any Limit to Scenes in Virtual Tour?

I'm considering a project to build a virtual tour with "many" panos; could be 500 +. Would that be practically feasible, i.e, would the large size of the xml be a handicap to the loading of the Virtual Tour?

Montag, 30. Mai 2016, 19:41

If you have 500+ and you don't know exactly how much, it's better to think about one scene and loadpano.
We have reached the limit of xml size in one project, although in theory the xml parsing is very fast. But if you have a lot of actions - the little mistakes are grow up.

Timescale

Schüler

Beruf: Archaeologist, Timescale R&D

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 17:34

I'm considering a project to build a virtual tour with "many" panos; could be 500 +. Would that be practically feasible, i.e, would the large size of the xml be a handicap to the loading of the Virtual Tour?

A monolithic XML file is just one way of making a tour and arguable not the most logical one for very large projects. You'll be running into practical problems long before any technical limits will arise I imagine.

KRpano is highly scriptable and using dynamic loading mechanisms perhaps is a better way to manage large pano's like this. I'd probably think of a database distribution method.

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 19:30

I guess this would require advanced scripting methods. The project itself resembles Google streetview and will involve a Googlemaps with markers at every road junction or exchange where the panos will be made. Entry points should be at any marker; so I guess that would require an html file in seperate folders for every marker. So jumping to another pano/junction will be from hotspots with loadpano elements. I must try to use the available common xml elements to build the tour.

Donnerstag, 28. September 2017, 16:57

Same issue

We are an AEC firm that uses krpano in a streeview like fashion and our data collection workflow results in tens of thousands of scenes. I'm looking for a similar solution. Our XML file gets HUUUUUGE!