Which files do I need to supply to my client and which to delete?

• Hello,

I have made a multires vetour and I'm not sure which files I can delete and which to give to the client.

For example I know to delete the tour_editor.html. Am I correct in thinking I can delete to tour.swf file?

And what about the skin and plugins folders? For the plugins folder I have deleted the bingmaps, fpx, googlemaps, sound interface and videoplayer files - as I don't think my tour uses them. But I've left the gyro2, scrollarea, textfield and webvr files as I'm not certain I won't need them.

Then with the skins I've deleted everything apart from the default skin (which I use in my tour) and the pngs.

I only want to give my client the files that they need and no extras, but as I don't really understand what everything does, I don't want to delete a files that I will need.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Sarah

• Hi,

yes, the tour_editor.html can be deleted,

but not the tour.swf - that's the Flashplayer, it will be used when the system/browser is not HTML5+WebGL/CSS3D capable (e.g. older systems or systems with low-end graphics).

About the plugins - the ones that will be not used by your tour, can be deleted of course - when no map, no sound, no video will be used, then the related plugins can be deleted - the textfield.swf should be not deleted - that's for the text support in the Flashplayer.

But if you want a HTML5-only tour, you can set html5=only the html file and delete also all swf files.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!