Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 4. Juni 2016, 19:54

Limitview issues

I am trying to make a tour with flat panos. I want each scene to have the view limited to just the image. Here is the relevant part of my tour.xml

Quellcode

<scene name="scene_Buffetturkey" title="Buffetturkey"  onstart="" thumburl="panos/99_99.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="" >
        <view limitview="range" />

<image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.00" vfov="0.638298" voffset="0.00" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="true">            <level tiledimagewidth="940" tiledimageheight="600">              <cylinder url="panos/99_99.tiles/l1_%v_%h.jpg" />            </level>          </image>

</scene>

I have tried this with krpano 1.19 and 1.18 and I get the same results both time. That is I can pan up/down or left/right way past the edge of the image. Can someone hopefully see what mistake I am making?

Montag, 6. Juni 2016, 11:28

Hi,

when using limitview=range either add hlookatmin/hlookatmax+vlookatmin/vlookatmax settings - or use setting like limitview=fullrange.

Best regards,
Klaus

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 00:25

Sorry, I copied the tour.xml after trying a bunch of things. I have tried it with limitview set to fullrange (and no other attributes set on view) and it still allows me to pan/zoom to far. So exactly the same as the code above except limitview="fullrange". Any other ideas?

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2016, 13:25

Link to your example?
That could help understanding your problem.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 21:27

Is there any more information I can supply that may help? Because that link to the flat panos does not work the way I understand it should from the documentation.

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016, 16:41

Hi, just wondering if you had a chance to look at the example you asked for to perhaps offer any advice? We really wanted to use flat panos for one specific tour, but do not like the way they are working currently. The documentation description sounds great though.

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016, 11:25

Hi,

your own script (your utils/tour.js) is setting and overwriting the viewing limit settings in your 'initView' function!

Best regards,
Klaus

Samstag, 2. Juli 2016, 15:46

Thank you for saving me from my own stupidity. In my defense I inherited the large code base, but still thank you.

A nice feature would be a scene inspector. Something from the debug console where I could type "get(element_name)" and it could print out the current settings for that element. Though I understand I am well in the minority of users in that I do so much modification on the fly that it is probably not worth your time to do. But if it were simple, it would be nice at some point in the future.

Freitag, 8. Juli 2016, 12:54

Hi,

you could use the browsers developer console for that - get the krpano element and use the get API,

e.g. type:

Quellcode

document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject").get("view.limitview");

More information here:
http://krpano.com/docu/js/#top

Best regards,
Klaus

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016, 16:28

Awesome, thanks!