Cannot hide Mobile VR Setup

• I've this strange thing on my iPad in the WebVR viewer.

When I activate the VR Tour by a JavaScript call 'webvr.enterVR()' then the viewer enters the VR mode. That's OK.

But on my iPad it shows unknown device and the Mobile VR Setup screen. The problem is that I cannot click
    on any button from there, like SAVE, RESET or CLOSE. I cannot hide this setup screen.
    On my Iphone the setup screen is not activated, but I can also not CLICK in the tour to ENTER the VR Setup screen.
    The other way around.

Both devices the iPad and iPhone (iOS 9.3.2) tested in Google Chrome and Apple Safari browser don't recognize touch on screen..

The Pano #ID is position:absolute and Z-index:9999 in CSS. I cannot think of any other possible error in this,
    it's just the standard setting srcreen. It's going ok on the Android phone.

Anyone has have this problem before and know any solution?

• Hi,

tablets are not intended for VR usage of course - or do you have a headset for a tablet ;-).

There the 'fake mode' runs and due the tablets are unknown devices with unknown screen sizes, the setup screen will be shown. Modifying that behavior is possible of course - that's all just in the webvr.xml helper xml and not part of the viewer or the webvr plugin.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Haha oops, no I dont have a headset for a tablet. You are right!

Ive removed the button on the tablet now, that's working a lot better. No VR on tablets...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!