Hotspot ath atv not giving correct position on retrieve from database

• Hi,

I have an application in which i am creating hotspots and saving the ath atv values of the hotspot in the database. on loading the same panos, i am fetching the hotspots attached with the panorama image and its respective ath atv value so that i could define the position of hotspot in krpano.

I achieved all this, but the hotspot created at that position in the pano is shifted from the position marked intially. what is the cause. i am stucked *mellow* *mellow* .

• Is it a big shift or a small shift?

Are the decimal places the same? Is the returned decimal point of a usable character?

Do you have a bit of sql code, DB structure and krpano implementation for hints?

• same question,same atv and atv value,but hotspot postion has shifted

Again, there are a lot of reasons why this could be happening. Without extra detail troubleshooting it is like a shot in the dark.

Is the difference small? within 1 degree or large? How are the values stored? How does the query return floats? Are the types correct? Are points replaced by commas or the other way arround? Are you sure you sampled the correct ATH and ATV values at the right time? Example code perhaps?

Without more info, it is nearly impossibly to guess what is going on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!