You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:11am

soundinterface - loading of sound/xxxxx.mp3 failed!

Hi ,
I encountered a problem in my project, I set the tour.xml file, add the background music function, here I set up two places,
1 is the introduction of plugins,

Source code

<plugin name="soundinterface"url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.swf"alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.js"rootpath=""preload="true"keep="true"/>

2 set to startup.

Source code

<action name="startup" autorun="onstart">if(startscene === null OR !scene[get(startscene)], copy(startscene,scene[0].name); ); loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE);playsound(bgsnd, 'sound/xxxxx.mp3', 0);

The problem is that I was able to play MP3 in the local server test, but in my online web server, it will prompt the following error.(other normal displays)

Source code

INFO: krpano 1.19-pr5 (build 2016-05-24)INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 50.0 - WebGL INFO: Registered to: xxxxx ERROR: soundinterface - loading of sound/xxxxx.mp3 failed!

Source code

ERROR: soundinterface - loading of sound/xxxxx.mp3 failed!

So ask for help and advice. THS !

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 1:30pm

Hi,

check the browsers console for loading error?
Maybe the path simply wrong or the file not there...

Or try opening the direct link to the mp3 file in the browser.

Best regards,
Klaus