Multiple video scenes issue with mp3 sound on iPhone in VR mode

• Hi,
    I've tested a project which contains 4 video scenes (720p/960p) urls injected into a single videoplayer plugin on scene start event.

In "standard" mode the videos are played if there is or not a sound for iPhone.

In "WebVR" mode the videos are played if there is no iPhone sound and I used the play then delayedcall(0.1, pause) to init the videoplayer.
    But if I use an iPhone sound on videos I can have a browser page reload during the playback of a video. Difficult to identify the exact issue.

Notes :
    - the videoplayer videorurl, posterurl, panovideo, onvideocomplete, volume, width, height, visible attributes/events are updated on the fly during the scene start event.
    - splashscreen attribute below is designed to add a play button to activate the first video scene and activate the videoplayer for all videos in VR mode.
    - the plugin instance has this setup :

• Good Day,

I am looking for instructions on how to add audio separately to my livepano video so that the sound will play on ios devices.

I have the audio saved as an mp3 and the video with the sound muted already in the pano. How do i add the sound into the code on KRPano...so that it works? I find there arent really any instructional videos or lists on how to do this step by step...can someone please take the time to help me with this?

Thanks,

Jesse

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!