How to add SVG layer

• Hi guys!
    I need help, I want to make interactive block with floor plans.
    Just an example of idea
    I want to add onhover to the layers with the plans. But need layers without the background as svg.
    Is it possible to add a svg file with an embedded polygon in krpano?

Here is an example of the svg code with the image and contour

SVG link

Please help add this svg to krpano *confused* *confused*

if I just add it to layer url="skin/01.svg" he added with a background as a PNG, without path svg... I need to do onhover as here - http://www.petercollingridge.co.uk/sites/files/peter/star.svg

Many thanks for help!

• As I think SVG is not supported I have idea on how this can be done. Using many small containers to capture mouse/touch events you can define active areas as you like. Not perfect solution but working. Can be done much more in detail this is just quick dirty solution.

(click on image to see demo)

• As I think SVG is not supported I have idea on how this can be done. Using many small containers to capture mouse/touch events you can define active areas as you like. Not perfect solution but working. Can be done much more in detail this is just quick dirty solution.

Umalo, you're awesome! Thank you so much for this huge work! It really works as I wanted. Many thanks for the help!! *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

• I learn a lot from the solution . it's useful .

I create my SVG images by Inkscape . Inkscape does vector graphics, which is great for print media. I use it for making publication quality figures. eg. Setting fonts, doing layouts, or making cartoons.

I used a XP-Pen Star 03 ( https://www.xp-pen.com/product/44.html ) graphics tablet , it was the large size. Great tablet lasted me for about 3 years until I got my Artist 15.6 Pro pen display tablet .

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!