bug with "height" and "crop" after update from 1.18 to 1.19pr5

• Hello,
    i try to update a project to krpano 1.19pr5 (from 1.18.2) but i have a strange problem with a little button.

Here is a part of my code :

Code
    height="30"width="30"url="ipad/multi_btns_v5.png" crop="300|0|60|60"

After the update, my button size is now 60*60.
    The height and width properties doesn't work at all.

Someone has an idea ?

• more informations :

if i set height and width AFTER the crop, the problem disappear.
    But, here, i use several buttons to simulation a lang menu.

One of these is selected (change crop position) by an action.
    That action reset my button to 60*60.

I modified my action to refrech height and width and now that work, but it's a workaround.

Klaus listed this point in the last patchnotes :

When changing the crop setting, the width and height settings were not updated instantly like in previous versions.

But he said that the bug is gone. Do you think it's a different behavior here ?

• Hi,

yes, this is unfortunately a bug (internally a quite complicated one due the state management), but it was already fixed for the next release (1.19-pr6).
    There are still some other pending bug-reports and as soon as they are fixed too there will be a new release.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• i have a similar problem.

crop="0|0|71|71" onovercrop="0|71|389|71"

the width and hight stays at 71px so when i'm in mouse over state the image is squeezed.
    is there a workaround?

thx vincent

• i'm using 1.19pr6!

first i updatet it and than i manuel overwritten the files... but its still happening

Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" crop="0|0|71|71" onovercrop="0|71|389|71" scale="0.6" alpha="0.8" zorder="40" onover="set(alpha,1);" onout="set(alpha,0.6);" onclick="if(linkedscene, tween(scale,1,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(get(name), 70, smooth(90,50,20)); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); );" />

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!