You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 9:26pm

MAKE OBJECT Droplet does not work for me

Hello experts,

I am absolutely new to krpano an any panorama tools. So sorry for asking maybe stupid questions. I did not find a similar problem in the forum.
I managed to get a Panorama Tour working but I am struggeling with creating an Object.

As a first try I took a series of 15 pictures (800x600 px) and dragged them to the droplet on a Linux 64 bit machine.

If HTML5 is set to false in the config file, krpano crashes. It's the same on a Windows machine.
If I enable HTML5 I do not see any error but the result is a picture in the viewer of the last JPG of the series.
In both cases the tiles-directory structure looks strange:

└── %
├── l1
│ └── 1_1.jpg
├── l2
│ └── 1_1.jpg
└── l3
├── 1_1.jpg
├── 1_2.jpg
├── 2_1.jpg
└── 2_2.jpg

There is only one JPG instead of 15.
My assumption is, that the %-character for the directory is the problem.

Does anybody here have this droplet working? If so could you post a sample config file here.
I will attach my config file to this post. The config file has a comment that it is for version 1.18. I am using 1.19 pr5.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
Ralf
ralf has attached the following file:

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 11:51am

Hi,

try using version 1.18 for MAKE OBJECT droplet:
http://krpano.com/download/?version=118

In the current 1.19-pre-release the .js file generation isn't updated for the object droplet yet (I assume you mean that with 'crash').

Btw - don't set HTML5 to false, Object movies are only supported in Flash.

Best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 7:31pm

Thank You!

Thank you very much, Klaus *squint*

version 1.18 is working very well.
I was not aware that the version 1.19 is a pre-release.

Regards,
Ralf

Sunday, November 17th 2019, 6:12pm

sorry for my german :)

wo kann ich die 1.18 Version runterladen?

Grüße