You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 9:29am

Backward support for incremental krpano licenses

older xml from -maps -branding free should still be able to be read on newer built viewers instead of throwing black.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 10:36am

*confused*
What do you mean?
What means 'throwing black' and which context?

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 7:10pm

A branding free or maps license should be able to decrypt xml from a base license too.

Maybe a branding free + maps also should be able to decrypt a base license and maps + base license?

Problem:
I tried throwing a branding free + maps license on my site and realized I need to flush all old xml too.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour