Problem with sound in VR mode on mobile devices!

• Hello everybody

I'm using krpano for about a month now and I can barely stop fiddling about and trying every function. For that matter, I've created a more complex tour to test my abilities for an upcoming project.
    But now it seems I've reached my limits, so I need your help. To get an impression of what I'm talking about, here are my tour and my xml-code .
    I have created a variety of actions to achieve the functions I want and all of the functions work great on my PC, even in WebVR, but as soon as I switch to my mobile devices (Android), I encounter problems.

When you click on the info-button on the table, four vinyl discs will appear, each of them playing a different tune.
    So first the background sound is paused, then one of the sounds matching the vinyl is played and when you look to another disc it stops the sound and plays the new one instead. By closing the hotspots, the background music starts playing again. The only thing that works here is the pausing of the background sound, but I don't hear any of the other music on my mobile.
    I have the same problems with sounds that belong to pictures when clicking the info-button on the book.

I hope you guys can help me, I've searched everywhere. *confused*

Best wishes
    Fabian

PS: I know the code isn't that clean, but I'm fairly new to coding. Any mistakes or improvements are highly recommended *wink*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!