You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 28th 2009, 11:31pm

Security Error - googlemaps.swf

Trying the new 1.08 beta, googlemaps example doesn't work for me (got the above mentioned error). Just bought the plugin with source code, tried to replace the one .swf file with the one I've downloaded on the purchase page, still got the same error. What should I do?

Monday, September 28th 2009, 11:47pm

Found the way to fix it. Oh, it was my bad. Just had to update the flash security settings for the folder :-)

VN2009

Professional

Monday, September 28th 2009, 11:50pm

google for "adobe control panel" you have to add the location on your PC where the googlemap.swf is to the trusted list. I usaully add my entire C and or D drives. Under global security setting on the left.

or use this URL

[url]http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html[/url]