Work in progress, sound, google map, Sigma 10mm

• I am working on this tour of a theater in a former armory after reshooting the lobby and the mezzanine. I added simple sound for the interior and I need to record sound for the exterior. The older shots were taken before I knew about removing the lens barrel in addtion to the lens cap. I used to shoot more images to get a 360 than I do now with inferior results. I stitched some of older shots in autopano pro 1.4 and some in ptgui. I added google maps using the library that was converted from a flex library to a library for CS3. I am using the 1.0.8 beta 3 version of krpano. Please be patient for the pano to load. There is no progress bar to give you feedback. I used ptgui 8.0.2 Pro with HDR fusion and the smartblend plugin. I am using the sound.swf plugin from 1.0.7 for now. I will be adding narration from the person who leases the spaces here to help future clients know more about the space. I also have a pdf and autocad floor plan that I have embedded in the tour, but I removed it for now because I need to make the image integrate well with the tour.

Please be patient for the panos to load. There is no progress bar. I will change these to multiresolution tiled panos later.
    http://www.stoneyphoto.com/examples/Gerdi…mory/index.html

• I based this off of the early Flash CS3 plugin example that Klaus wrote. That is how the fisheye slider is realized. There is much to do to these virtual tours and I have not touched the code in a while. I have been busy with my new son, school, and working at Gigapan. I need to skin these so that they look better.

I agree that a way to mute or stop the sound is very important. I am goint to tile these as well. Only people that shoot 360 degree panos would wait this long to see it :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!