Installation/Initial set up / requirements

• I am a beginner and downloaded the latest kpano files 1.19 pre6 with the intention of creating a place were I can drop panorama photos and be able to view them and select from a folder. I donwloaded and grabbed the photos to place them on top of the droplet. When I grab the image, there is a red circle when I try to place them on top of any droplet.

I am in Windows 7 and I cant find the way to open either a gallery or a single photo because it is not letting me, I wonder if IE 10 in Windows is a problem. I understand it is not but i am not sure why it wont let me open images on droplets.
    Is it a registration issue? Is it a system issue? browser issue?

I might be overseeing something crucial. Any help is appreciated.
    My goal is to view images and create a library type of site so other can see the panoramas and select them.

Thanks

• I also tried using my MACBOOK pro and I dont know if I have to install something before trying to put some panos in the VTour droplet.
    Steps I did- 1 donwloaded the app 2. Opened and decompressed the folder. 3. Grabbed 3 panorama jpgs and placed them on top of the VTour droplet. It wont let me drop anything in the droplet.

Do I have to install something else? Is there a program to run? Any help out there?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!