Showtext on android

• How to set the showtext description of the hotspot in the android was visible?
    So I did it:

Code
    <hotspot name="spot4" url="skin/point.png" ath="-17.487" atv="23.891" onhover="showtext( description_PC ,textstyle);" onup="showtext( description_ANDROID ,textstyle);"/>

However, the description immediately disappears.
    How to do that description was visible until you click on another point scene or another hotspot ?

sorry for my English :)

• You want to show text only when mouse is over the hotspot or you want to show the description all the time. Here is a link that could help you: text on a hotspots
    Btw, there is search field in this forum - you can write some keywords and read how other people solved similar problems.

• Unfortunately I have the same problem as in the above mentioned old case and the given link does not help me.

On my desktop computer I want to display a text field with onhover. On the Android smartphone I wanted to solve it with on click. Unfortunately the text field only flashes for a short time and then disappears again immediately.

this is about the hotspot hotspot "url="skin/info.png" (the blinking "i")

Here is the link to the tour:
    https://dev.zweiband.de/kunden/vtouren/hgz/

Code
    <scene name="scene_Betriebshof" title="Betriebshof" onstart="" thumburl="panos/Betriebshof.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">
    		<view hlookat="-64.011" vlookat="-11.850" fovtype="MFOV" fov="109.170" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />
    		<preview url="panos/Betriebshof.tiles/preview.jpg" />
    		<image>			<cube url="panos/Betriebshof.tiles/%s/l%l/%v/l%l_%s_%v_%h.jpg" multires="512,1024,2048,4096" />		</image><hotspot name="silh"		url="skin/silh_w.png"		keep="false"		ath="60.000"		atv="20.000"		distorted="true"		zoom="false"		scale="0.45"		rotate="0.0"		rotatewithview="false"		onhover="showtext(		'Werde jetzt Teil des Teams und bewirb [br]		dich für eine  Ausbildung als:[br] 		[br] 		[b]Anlagenmechaniker*in SHK[/b]![br]		[br]		Du bist dir noch unsicher, ob die[br]		Ausbildung etwas für dich ist?[br]		Dann verliere keine Zeit, kontaktiere[br]		den Betrieb und bewirb dich jetzt[br]		für ein [b]Praktikum[/b]!', INFOBOX)" 	/>					<hotspot url="skin/info.png" onloaded="do_crop_animation(64,64, 60);"   ath="60" atv="8" 		onhover="showtext(		'Werde jetzt Teil des Teams und bewirb [br]		dich für eine  Ausbildung als:[br] 		[br] 		[b]Anlagenmechaniker*in SHK[/b]![br]		[br]		Du bist dir noch unsicher, ob die[br]		Ausbildung etwas für dich ist?[br]		Dann verliere keine Zeit, kontaktiere[br]		den Betrieb und bewirb dich jetzt[br]		für ein [b]Praktikum[/b]!', INFOBOX)"	onclick="showtext(		'Werde jetzt Teil des Teams und bewirb [br]		dich für eine  Ausbildung als:[br] 		[br] 		[b]Anlagenmechaniker*in SHK[/b]![br]		[br]		Du bist dir noch unsicher, ob die[br]		Ausbildung etwas für dich ist?[br]		Dann verliere keine Zeit, kontaktiere[br]		den Betrieb und bewirb dich jetzt[br]		für ein [b]Praktikum[/b]!', INFOBOX)"	/>				<hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-51.172" atv="0.108" linkedscene="scene_besprechungsraum" />			</scene>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!