You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 2:45pm

Create hotspots on non pano image

Hi,

I want to create hotspots on normal image which links to pano 360 degree image.

The main image is not a pano image but on which there are multiple hotspots linking to pano images.

If i add normal image in vtour normal droplet, it says converting sphere to cube and it converts the normal image into circular image.
so how can i create vtour with normal image?

How can i achieve this? anyone please..

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mt7" (Sep 7th 2016, 8:14pm)

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 5:52pm

Anyone please..I am stuck here..

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 8:13pm

Anyone please.. i need to make this work and i don't know how..

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 10:50pm

Where is the normal image? Is it a part of an html page? Not following.

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 8:38am

I was able to create a vtour with flat image.

But when i tried to add hotspot on flat image using toureditor, the arrow of the hotspot is seen so big, bigger than the screen covering the whole image.

Here is the screen shot of toureditor - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Wvk5…ZEpGa045Q0t6UEk
The white area on the image is hotspot.

This is the flat image on which hotspots are to be created - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Wvk5…TXk1TnE0SUtHQVk

So how do i create hotspot on the flat image?

Update - As hotspot is very big, i added scale = " 0.01" on hotspot. The hotspot arrow got smaller but when i hover it, it again becomes very big. Bigger than the image.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "mt7" (Sep 12th 2016, 2:14pm)