• i will ask him

bu basically he reports not to have full immersion (he is like facing a screen) and movements have to be done through the mouse

he tells me he has dl the chromium and activated the flag for webvr...

• my steps:
    1: I have use the Chromium WebVR build downing from :https://webvr.info/get-chrome/
    2 :In the URL bar, load chrome://flags#enable-webvr and toggle the Enable WebVR flag;
    3: In the URL bar, load chrome://flags#enable-gamepad-extensions and toggle the Enable Gamepad Extensions flag;
    4: open tour_testingserver.exe (Wait a minute, it started automatically SteamVR );
    5: I click enter vr (webvr.xml have setting mobilevr_fake_support="true" ),Browser then stuck, nor enter the vr model,With helmets, helmet saw nothing in it(Helmet connect is no problem);

The above problems ? Looking forward to your answer!

laobai

• Got it to work, but it's very unreliable... Tried different Chromium builds. It will randomly just kick you out of the VR experience and then you have to refresh the browser and reselect the VR button.

The HTML5-VR_Audio_Plugin doesn't work, but I guess that's to be expected with Chromium.

• Just tried the Nightly build from Firefox and it's the same issue - SteamVR loses it's connection to Firefox within 30sec or less. Good news is that the HTML5-VR_Audio_Plugin does work perfectly in Firefox Nightly.

Is anyone else getting kicked out of Chromium and Firefox?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!