You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 9th 2016, 5:38pm

switch languages

Hi, I have a tour with textfield-info-window for each pano which you can see in different languages.
But I don't get the language to change. The first choosen language is staying no matter what language I click. And changing a scene also doesn't show the new but the old info from first pano.
I thought maybe the keep="true" is responsible but I don't know what to do to get it working...
any hints?

3 language switchers:

Source code

<plugin name="lang_de" url="plugins/textfield.swf" html="de" onclick="txtadd(lang, get(xml.scene),_de);show_info();" />
	<plugin name="lang_en"  url="plugins/textfield.swf" html="en" onclick="txtadd(lang, get(xml.scene),_en);show_info();" />
	<plugin name="lang_es" url="plugins/textfield.swf" html="es" onclick="txtadd(lang, get(xml.scene),_es);show_info();" />

info-window:

Source code

<plugin name="text_pano" url="plugins/textfield.swf" keep="true" visible="false"
		html=""
   	onclick="show_info();"

action to show window:

Source code

<action name="show_info">
		set(plugin[text_pano].html, data:get(lang));
	switch(plugin[text_pano].visible); 
	</action>

scenes like this:

Source code

<scene name="pano1" ...</scene>
<scene name="pano2" ...</scene>
<scene name="pano3" ...</scene>

and language data like this:

Source code

<data name="pano1_de">...</data>
<data name="pano2_de">...</data>
<data name="pano3_de">...</data>
<data name="pano1_en">...</data>
<data name="pano2_en">...</data>
<data name="pano3_en">...</data>
<data name="pano1_es">...</data>
<data name="pano2_es">...</data>
<data name="pano3_es">...</data>

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Muxi" (Sep 9th 2016, 6:31pm)

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 10:15am

Try this code

Source code

<plugin name="lang_de" url="plugins/textfield.swf" html="de" onclick="txtadd(lang, get(sccene[get(xml.scene)].name),'_de');show_info(get(lang));" />  <plugin name="lang_en" url="plugins/textfield.swf" html="en" onclick="txtadd(lang, get(sccene[get(xml.scene)].name),'_en');show_info(get(lang));" />  <plugin name="lang_es" url="plugins/textfield.swf" html="es" onclick="txtadd(lang, get(sccene[get(xml.scene)].name),'_es');show_info(get(lang));" />

Source code

<action name="show_info">  	copy(plugin[text_pano].html, data[%1].content);  	switch(plugin[text_pano].visible);   </action>

Piotr

p.s. I dont know why "Insert Code" not accept my line brakes...
Your own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 3:09pm

thanks, Piotr.

It was only a matter of

Source code

copy(plugin[text_pano].html, data[%1].content); 

the transfer of the variable worked already in my example, so no need to change the other things.

also

Source code

copy(plugin[text_pano].html, data[get(lang)].content); 

is working.

best regards