How to show pano tiles only when the last one is loaded, not one-by-one

• Hi Krpano enthusiasts,

When I load my pano, I see the loading of the tiles one by one. For some reason, I only want to show tiles only when all of the them are loaded at the same time, that is when the last one has been loaded. How can I do that?

Thanks

• I've added the NOPREVIEW flag to the loadscene() function:

loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE|NOPREVIEW);

The result is just that I don't see the pano preview but tiles still load one-by-one, so the problem is not solved (unless I did something wrong). I still would like to see the preview, but just that the tiles should come in all at the same very moment.

• That wouldn't work for the first pano.

Okay something different - add a layer that covers the screen and fade it out once the pano has loaded:

Code
    <layer name="cover" 
           keep="true"
           type="container"
           align="lefttop"
           width="100%" height="100%"
           bgcolor="0x000000"
           bgalpha="1.0"
           onloaded="wait(LOAD); tween(alpha, 0.0, 1.0, default, removelayer(get(name));" 
           />

Best regards,
    Klaus

• That code works, thanks, but there is an other issue coming out because I have the following other layer in my scene (that if I remember correctly I got in this forum).

which coupled with

Code
    <include url="../progress_loadinganimation.xml" />
    	<include url="../progress_loadingpercent.xml" />
    	<include url="../progress_loadingbar.xml" />

gives a loading animation.

The problem is that this loading-animation layer disappear... so how would I overlay the cover layer with the animation layer?
    (I've messed around with the attributes parent="reloadbutton" and maskchildren="false" but with no luck)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AJ_ (13. September 2016 um 12:04)

• Thanks for your answers.

I tried zorder but it doesn't seem to work... what would be the precedence relation by the way: the layer having the largest value is at the top as for DIV tags in html or the other way around? I didn't find it in the documentation, which says "All layer / plugin elements with a zorder setting will be sorted by the given value. ", but sorted in which order?

I tried putting larger and smaller buth either way I don't get what I want.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!