How to show pano tiles only when the last one is loaded, not one-by-one

• Hi Krpano enthusiasts,

When I load my pano, I see the loading of the tiles one by one. For some reason, I only want to show tiles only when all of the them are loaded at the same time, that is when the last one has been loaded. How can I do that?

Thanks

• I've added the NOPREVIEW flag to the loadscene() function:

loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE|NOPREVIEW);

The result is just that I don't see the pano preview but tiles still load one-by-one, so the problem is not solved (unless I did something wrong). I still would like to see the preview, but just that the tiles should come in all at the same very moment.

• That wouldn't work for the first pano.

Okay something different - add a layer that covers the screen and fade it out once the pano has loaded:

Code
    <layer name="cover" 
           keep="true"
           type="container"
           align="lefttop"
           width="100%" height="100%"
           bgcolor="0x000000"
           bgalpha="1.0"
           onloaded="wait(LOAD); tween(alpha, 0.0, 1.0, default, removelayer(get(name));" 
           />

Best regards,
    Klaus

• That code works, thanks, but there is an other issue coming out because I have the following other layer in my scene (that if I remember correctly I got in this forum).

which coupled with

Code
    <include url="../progress_loadinganimation.xml" />
    	<include url="../progress_loadingpercent.xml" />
    	<include url="../progress_loadingbar.xml" />

gives a loading animation.

The problem is that this loading-animation layer disappear... so how would I overlay the cover layer with the animation layer?
    (I've messed around with the attributes parent="reloadbutton" and maskchildren="false" but with no luck)

Edited once, last by AJ_ (September 13, 2016 at 12:04 PM).

• Thanks for your answers.

I tried zorder but it doesn't seem to work... what would be the precedence relation by the way: the layer having the largest value is at the top as for DIV tags in html or the other way around? I didn't find it in the documentation, which says "All layer / plugin elements with a zorder setting will be sorted by the given value. ", but sorted in which order?

I tried putting larger and smaller buth either way I don't get what I want.

• It was my fault: with z-order properly set, it works. Refreshing the page, probably the browser was looking at data saved in its cache!

Thanks again for your input.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!