zorder of hotspot vs poly hotspot

• Hey!

So i write a script to allow me to ad and modify some poly hotspot. For each polyhotspot point i want to be able to add an hotspot that will be dragable to be able to modify the shape of the poly hotspot. So far so good but the issue is that it seem that it is not possible to put a zorder "higher" for a hotspot than the poly hotspot.

When i looked into the html i can see that they are really in 2 distinct section so i guess that we have a "hard" limitation...

The only thing i can think of is to make this happen "outside" of the krpano environnement. So to create hotspot via javascript on top of krpano, but that seems a shame to not be able to use the native krpano function...

So again, is it possible to put an hotspot on top of a polyhotspot ( zorder or something ), keeping in mind that my final goal is to be able to do like in the "tour editor" allowing me to modify the shape of a polyhotspot.

thanks!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von bulle360 (13. September 2016 um 03:12)

• Hi,

there several rendering layers in krpano (roughly explained):

1. a webgl layer - there the pano and particular hotspots are rendered (image/video hotspots with renderer=webgl and without children elements)
    2. a svg layer - there the polygonal hotspots are CURRENTLY rendered (webgl support is planed)
    3. a css3d layer - there hotspots with renderer=css3d are be rendered (e.g. text hotspots or hotspots with children elements)

Sorting is always only possible within one layer, but not across the layers.

For making an image hotspot appearing above an polygonal hotspot add - renderer="css3d" - to it.

But as mentioned above webgl support for polygonal hotspots is already planed, that's a complex topic internally but once done it would be possible to mix image and polygonal hotspots freely in any order.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Just to respond and close my own question related to this, in the hope it will help others. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…71658#post71658

I use Javascript on my hotspots, so I did:

Code
    objKrPano.call("set(hotspot["+strID+"-click].url,"+strImageOutUrl+"); "+ //projects/Factory/Content/Texture/360 Still Click.png); "+
    				"set(hotspot["+strID+"-click].renderer, css3d); "+
    				"set(hotspot["+strID+"-click].ath,"+fltAngle+"); "+ //45); "+
    				"set(hotspot["+strID+"-click].atv,"+fltPitch+"); "+
    				"set(hotspot["+strID+"-click].scale,"+fltScale+"); ");

Note:

1. You must apply css3d on the IMAGE hotspots, not the POLYLINE hotspots. Though I applied it on both.
    2. Zorder or creation order will matter.

Worked beautifully ! Thank you for the advice.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!