Is it possible to stop autorotation by conditionally ignoring idletime?

• Here is an example:

• 3 Panos (each with autorotate enabled and an idletime of 3 seconds) are in a carousel UI component. The assets of each are only loaded when they are of focus in the carousel.
    • Every 10 seconds the carousel advances (it loops)
    • I hook into onmousedown and onidle events to call pause and play actions within KRPano. This also enables me to pause/play the carousel as desired via KRPano's js() interface. When a user interacts with a specific pano I set(autorotate.enabled, false);. The carousel cannot advance until the idletime resolves.

Everything works as expected.

However, if I hook into the onviewchange event (once a pano has initialized) each pano keeps "running" (via autorotate and the resolved idletime) even when it is not the focused item in the carousel.

Ideally, I could call a stop() action that would set(autorotate.enabled, false); indefinitely while ignoring idletime resolution until I call an explicit play action for the pano (when it is the focused item of the carousel).

Any thoughts on how I can achieve this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!