Add a HTML5 viewer functionality to a old only-flash krpano

• Hi,
    some years ago, i made several krpanos for a museum site only-flash version (because htm5 doesn' exist yet).
    Today this museum ask me to enable mobile device visualization for these panos.

Can anyone suggest me if exist a convert tool or a method to add the html5 visualization to and old only-flash pano?

thank you in advance.
    bye

• Hi,

simply try using the html5 viewer and if necessary update the xml files for missing html5 support cases... (what case exactly is fully individual and can't be answered universally).

The xml and images itself are typically the same for HTML5 and Flash...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• thank klaus,i've generate the players (with correct license domain) and i've set in the html file param swf in embedpano function (line 24) the correct file

<script>
    embedpano({swf:"tobino.swf", xml:"camera_tobino.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", passQueryParameters:true});
    </script>

So flash version work fine but html5 version display a black page withot any message or text.
    forcing html5 param in upper statement with html5:"always" i see also on pc browser (chrome for windows) the all black page like the mobile display
    i've forgotten something?
    thanks for your support klaus.

• Hi,

there you could hundreds of reasons why it wouldn't work! *wink*
    It's not possible to tell what might be work without seeing something.

That means either post a link to your example or try finding the reasons yourself - e.g. by looking into the browsers console, looking into the krpano log, checking the documentations...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

when opening the html5 viewer - e.g. by using html5=prefer:
    http://celsius.sviluppo.lunet.it/testpano/camera.html?html5=prefer
    press the 'O' key on the keyboard to open the krpano log.

There you see this warning:

Code
    WARNING plugin[soundinterface] skipped flash file: soundinterface.swf

That's because swf files are for the Flashplayer, the HTML5 viewer requires .js plugins - e.g. the soundinterface.js in this case.

The problem with the black-screen is the following - the soundinterface plugin is defined with 'preload=true' in your xml - and because the plugin can't be loaded and preload is set to true - everything stops there.

Here as test with preload=false - still the warning, but the pano loads:
    http://celsius.sviluppo.lunet.it/testpano/camera.html?html5=only&plugin[soundinterface].preload=false

As solution - add also the html5 soundinterface plugin (as file and in the xml) - e.g. by:

Code
    <plugin ...
           url.flash="soundinterface.swf"
           url.html5="soundinterface.js"

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!