You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 9:25am

krpano in an Adobe Air HTML/AJAX Application

Hi all,

I've trying to get information about getting krpano to work in Adobe AIR.

I'm using Dreamweaver CS3 for the authoring with the Adobe Air Extension.

The problem is, I can load krpano successfully in my browser but when I package it into an Air application, it just doesn't work (same goes for the preview in Dreamweaver's Air preview).

The spot where krpano should be is just blank. Is this a default behaviour? By the way I'm using the 1.0.8 beta player.

Would appreciate any info about the matter. Thank you.

nelk

Intermediate

Sunday, October 4th 2009, 6:22pm

Hi,

Krpano is not compatible with Air (until 1.0.9 probably)

regards
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Monday, October 5th 2009, 11:21pm

Quoted

The spot where krpano should be is just blank. Is this a default behaviour? By the way I'm using the 1.0.8 beta player.

Hi,

right, loading krpano into a other Flash(Air) application is currently not possible (planed for 1.0.9),

but the other way is possible,
here an example:
http://krpano.com/examples/cs3plugin/

best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 4:21am

right, loading krpano into a other Flash(Air) application is currently not possible (planed for 1.0.9),

but the other way is possible,
here an example:
http://krpano.com/examples/cs3plugin/
I can't figure out what is 'the other way'.

1. I got a license error when preview the above example in air (the folder named "as3-plugin", right ?), i.e. HTML/Javascript way. But I am sure that the license is ok (I just bought it) by viewing in browser. Is it possible to change the license configuration to solve this?

2. I only need to solve this problem on a single machine, for this is a kiosk project. Will it help to wrap Flash ActiveX in a C++ shell ?
3. Or should I intergrate the krpano into Actionscript AIR ?

best rgds,
Aladdin

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 5:43am

You can load the html page containing the tour in an iframe and interact with it using the child and parent bridges.