You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 8:14am

Slider - before/after (two images)

Hello Forum,

what do you think? Is it possible to do a interactive slider in a 360°Panotour that blends two images from side to side.

Hier is a example:

http://interaktiv.morgenpost.de/berlin-1945-2015/
http://segu-geschichte.de/wie-sah-es-hier-frueher-aus/

Any idea?

Umalo

Professional

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 4:03pm

Yes it is possible. This should give you idea: Link adding middle button to change pano size as you drag it or hover over it.

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 3:21pm

thank you very much. i´ll check your example.

Umalo

Professional

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 4:10pm

This is not my example. This is from Klaus (Krpano). I can't show you my solution as i don't have it online.

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 6:59am

Ok, thanks again for your link.

But in this example i see both panos side by side. My idea is to lay them one upon the other - simulating two layers. And with the slider i want to fade them from the left to the right. (Splitscreen) Like the flat Image-Example in my Link , but in 360°. Is this possible in krpano?

Hope you understand my question and anybody has an idea?

Umalo

Professional

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 12:59pm

I don't think this is possible as changing size of view on left or right side make distorsions but I think it can be cool to have left side old and right new sphere image tour syncronized with draggable button.

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 2:43pm

Hi Umalo, thanks again for your estimation.