Radar and Mapspot Conflicts!

• I've got an issue with several of my mapspots. When you are in a particular view, the radar graphic prevents you from selecting a camera which is under that graphic.

THIS DOES NOT OCCUR WITH ALL MAPSPOTS! Which is very strange as my code is the same for all of them. For instance, when you open the pano the very first radar actually covers the next scene camera, but you can selected that next camera!?? However, when you are in the 2nd scene (looking at the 4 chairs), you cannot go back and select the first scene camera!

I've reviewed some past posts but nothing I have tried solves the issue - including changing zorder.

Here's some links. I've switched all of the zorders back to "1" for the time being.

Any help would be much appreciated. Tnx!

Example
    http://802studio.com/0-HMI/ATCO/VRtour/vtour/tour.html

XML
    http://802studio.com/0-HMI/ATCO/VRtour/vtour/tour.xml

• Okay, I've got this so far.. But my radar is no longer showing up.

<scene name="scene_pano5_l" title="Hive and Coves" onstart="updateradar(); updatemap(); activatespot();" thumburl="panos/pano5_l.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<action name="updateradar">
    set(layer[activespot].parent, spot5_spot); set(layer[radar].visible,true); set(layer[radar].parent, spot5_spot); set(layer[radar].heading, -424.365);
    </action>

<action name="updatemap">
    set(layer[map].visible,true);
    </action>

<action name="activatespot">
    set(layer[spot0_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot1_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot2_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot3_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot4_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot5_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot6_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot7_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot8_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot9_spot].zorder,2);
    set(layer[spot10_spot].zorder,2);

txtadd(spotname, 'get(xml.scene)','_spot');
    txtadd(parent_name, 'layer[',get(spotname),']');
    set(layer[get(spotname)].zorder,1);
    set(layer[radar].parent, get(parent_name));
    set(layer[radar].visible, true);
    set(layer[radar].heading, get(layer[get(spotname)].heading));
    </action>

Got the solution idea from THIS thread:
    hotspot over radar layer

• Solution found!

So I went back to my original code for the scenes:

<!-- <THIS SHOULD BE A WHITE HOTSPOT AND SECOND ONE BLACK /> -->
    <scene name="scene_pano9_l" title="Cove and Workshop" onstart="updateradar(); updatemap();" thumburl="panos/pano9_l.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<!-- make sure to include this at every scene and then check the spot numbers above the visible tags below decide if the radar and map is visible or not!!!! -->
    <action name="updateradar">
    set(layer[activespot].parent, spot9); set(layer[radar].visible,true); set(layer[radar].parent, spot9); set(layer[radar].heading, -90);
    </action>

<action name="updatemap">
    set(layer[map].visible,true);
    </action>

<view hlookat="-155.931" vlookat="-3.001" fovtype="MFOV" fov="100.000" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

<preview url="panos/pano9_l.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image stereo="true" stereolabels="l|r">
    <cube url="panos/pano9_%t.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" />

<cube url="panos/pano9_%t.tiles/mobile/pano_%s.jpg" devices="mobile" />
    </image>

<!-- place your scene hotspots here -->
    <hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-5.230" atv="-1.518" preload="true" linkedscene="scene_pano10_l" />
    <hotspot name="spot3" style="skin_hotspotstyle_black" ath="117.620" atv="-3.294" preload="true" linkedscene="scene_pano8_l" />
    <hotspot name="spot4" style="skin_hotspotstyle_lobby_black" ath="-155.931" atv="77.931" preload="true" linkedscene="scene_panolobby_l" />

</scene>

Then, forum member Scott Witte from Tour de Force 360VR suggested I add enabled="false" to the radar layer:

<layer name="radar" keep="true" url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/radar.swf" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/radar.js" enabled="false" align="center" zorder="1" scale.mobile="1.5" fillalpha="0.5" fillcolor="0x7F5F3F" linewidth="1.0" linecolor="0xE0E0A0" linealpha="0.5" behindspots="true" editmode="true"/>

That immediately made it so that any hotspot beneath the radar could be selected. It does disable the ability to sweep the view WITH the radar icon itself, but I can live without that feature.

Thanks Scott!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!