Black screen Samsung/Android 5.1.1 -- tile size is too large?

• Hello, I've built up my interactive pano and I'm finding out that it doesn't always work on mobile phones. In particular, using a smartphone with this user agent string (so you can see it's not the oldest smartphone in the earth):

Code
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.1.1; SAMSUNG SM-A310F Build/LMY47X) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) SamsungBrowser/3.5 Chrome/38.0.2125.102 Mobile Safari/537.36

I get a black screen with no message shown. On an other smartphone, my pano works just fine.
    It just seems that krpano doesn't load the tiles and I'm trying to understand what is going wrong.

I'm loading tiles as follows:

Code
    <image>			<cube url="panos/1.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" />
    			<cube url="panos/1.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" devices="mobile" />		</image>

My only guess is that the images are too large to load. Each tile is a 2048x2048 pixel jpg file of size no bigger than 2MB. Can this cause the black-screen problem or there may be some problems on mobiles?

• I'm still struggling with this issue. Apparently the tile size is not the cause, as I still get the black screen with 1024x1024 tiles.

I've read in this forum that this may be caused by a "non-optimal" use of the sound interface : black screen
    but removing the soundinterface plugin from my xml I continue to get the black screen on my smartphone with the user_agent written in my first message (on other smartphone everything works just fine).

I'm attaching my XML just in case.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!