issues with historic projects projects created in ptp1.8 because of apple updates.

• I have produced many projects in ptp1.8 and also in version 2.

I have them mostly displayed in wordpress using panopress. Therefore gyroscope doesn't work for apple devices either. Actually - and I don't know how, the occasional project still allows the gyroscope sensor to control movement.

The ptp2 projects have largely been fixed by doing a global swf and js update to latest krpano 1.9pr8

projects created with version ptp1.8 is having problems. Firstly in safari, it says flash needs to be updated - go figure. Then lots of code errors are appearing warning: tween type "" not found using "easeoutquad"etc.... Also an error with the combobox.js

Is there an easy way to fix this. I have perhaps several hundred projects all with some custom coding. Fortunately, with foresight, I saved all the projects with the same file names so it is straightforward to replace certain files. I would rather not have to change the code in so many projects. especially as apple may change their policy or create more bugs in the near future...

• Hi,

occasional project still allows the gyroscope sensor

The gyro works only as long the outer page and the inner frame are on the same domain. When on different domains the gyro usage is blocked by iOS.

Is there an easy way to fix this.

That fully individually - there is no universal answer.
    It depends on the individual problem and how to correct that problem.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus

Thanks, but I don't understand.

All projects are in the same folder with the same web hosting and it is only a few projects that the gyroscope work with. They are hosted on Godaddy.

Zitat

Quoted from "itsrichphoto"

Is there an easy way to fix this.

That fully individually - there is no universal answer.
    It depends on the individual problem and how to correct that problem.

Kolor said I would need to rebuild all the projects from scratch which just isn't feasible considering the number of projects and the size of them. All the projects are built the same way, so it should be a universal solution.

Why does not simply changing the engine - the various js and swf files not fix this? Why would the incompatibility be in the xml files? What do I realistically have to do? Changing the swf and js files in one project hasn't worked.

• Hi,

All projects are in the same folder with the same web hosting and it is only a few projects that the gyroscope work with. They are hosted on Godaddy.

Post a link to am example where the gyro is working and a second link to an example where the gyro isn't working. I'm sure it will be possible to analyze them and to tell you the reason why it's working in the one and not in the other one.

Why does not simply changing the engine - the various js and swf files not fix this? Why would the incompatibility be in the xml files? What do I realistically have to do? Changing the swf and js files in one project hasn't worked.

It depends how things are done, in some cases just updating the viewer and plugins is enough, in other cases it's also necessary to update the html and xml in some way... and as said that's individually and can't be answered universally.

E.g. post a link to an example to discuss the problem there.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Code
    <action name="showerrormsg">set(layer[errormsg].enabled,false);tween(layer[errormsg].alpha,1);delayedcall(7,tween(layer[errormsg].alpha,0,,set(layer[errormsg].enabled,false)));</action>	<layer name="errormsg" keep="false"	       url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf"		   parent="STAGE"	       align="center"	       background="true"		   backgroundcolor="0x000000"		   backgroundalpha="0"		   padding="20"		   roundedge="10"		   autoheight="true"	       border="false"	       css="text-align:center; color:#ffffff; font-family:opensans; font-size:25px; "	       html="Votre connexion est trop lente[br]Connectez vous en wifi."		   zorder="2"		   embeddedfonts="true"		   enabled="false"		   alpha="0"	       />

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!