Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

• Is there any limitation for info POI?
    If I set long text, I can not scroll down inside the info hotspot.
    See here:

How can I edit contexmenu? Is it possible?

Is there any button to hide the thumbs or Titles? For example hide the Client logo?
    If I have dozens or hundrets panos, I wopuld appreciate to have Client logo for first pano and not during the whole tour.
    Even I'd like to have possibility to hide all buttons to enjoy panoramic picture alone.

I can set the size of a link hotspot, but can I set the size for Info or video hotspot as well? Or any other POI icon than the link one?

• What should be in FB window?

Facebook box work only! in php serwer environment. Krpano server does not support php.

First experience:
    I have 14 panos in a tour.
    If I want to add hotspot, builder offerrs me only 10 panos...

I'll send you a file to raplace to PM. Let me know if this fixes the problem.

Piotr

• If I set long text, I can not scroll down inside the info hotspot.
    See here:

Thanx for the rapport. Update is send.

How can I edit contexmenu? Is it possible?

What you would like to add?

Is there any button to hide the thumbs or Titles? For example hide the Client logo?

In Spartacus templates - NO. In the new will be this possibility. In the next templates also. If the need arises it will add it to the Spartacus templates also.

If I have dozens or hundrets panos, I wopuld appreciate to have Client logo for first pano and not during the whole tour.

How would this happen? Write something more.

Even I'd like to have possibility to hide all buttons to enjoy panoramic picture alone.

Good idea. What trigger has do this? Onclick event os some button?

I can set the size of a link hotspot, but can I set the size for Info or video hotspot as well? Or any other POI icon than the link one?

In new template almost everything will be editable. In the Spartacus templates you can edit some settings. Watch here

best regards

Piotr

• Hello

New version Virtual Tour Builder (ver 2.0) is send to our consumers. Thank You for any suggestions.

Changes:

* NEW Butterfly template
    * The new files architecture
    * Autotour module (Butterfly template)
    * New help module (Butterfly template)
    * This version work with:
    - Spartacus-light tamplate min 1.8
    - Spartacus-dark tamplate min 1.8
    - Butterfly tamplate min 1.0
    * General bug fixes reported by customers
    * Minor improvements

Butterfly template has almost 40 available settings.
    * header_open_ico: righttop button icon
    * fullscreen_ico: fullscreen icon
    * vr_ico: VRmode icon
    * share_ico: share icon
    * autotour_ico: autotour icon
    * snapshot_ico: snapshot icon
    * gyro_ico: gyro icon
    * help_ico: help icon
    * hide_title_on_top: BOOL - show/hide title on top
    * hide_tooltip: BOOL - show/hide tooltip with scene name
    * font_family_global: global font family name (this font is set in the index.html file - head sections)
    * autotour_isset_to: BOOL - onstart autototour is run
    * autotour_speed_isset_to: NUMBER - autorotate speed
    * thumbs_ico: thumbs icon
    * prevpano_ico: preview scene icon
    * nextpano_ico: next scene icon
    * infobox_ico: scene info popup switcher icon
    * thumbs_size: NUMBER - thumb size
    * map_ico: map icon
    * poi_size: NUMBER - POI size - use one or two walue separated '|' eg: poi_size="45" (POI width and POI height = 45) or poi_size="45|65" (POI width=45 and POI height=65)
    * poi_css_size: NUMBER - POI font size
    * poi_roundedge: NUMBER - roundedge POI (exept POI to new scene)
    * poi_panorama_roundedge: NUMBER - roundedge POI to new scene
    * poi_flip_color: BOOL - POI font color and POI background color switcher
    * poi_panorama_color: scene POI background color
    * poi_panorama_ico: scene POI icon
    * poi_info_color: info POI background color
    * poi_info_ico: info POI icon
    * poi_photo_color: photo POI background color
    * poi_photo_ico: photo POI icon
    * poi_audio_color: play audio POI background color
    * poi_audio_ico: play audio POI icon
    * poi_popup_color: www popup POI background color
    * poi_popup_ico: www popup POI icon
    * poi_youtube_color: youtube video POI background color
    * poi_youtube_ico: youtube video POI icon
    * poi_txt_maxwidth: NUMBER - max width of the info POI (for desktop and tablet)
    * poi_txt_maxheight: NUMBER - max height of the info POI (for desktop and tablet)

More information soon

Piotr

• Hello, thank you for the new version 2.0. I must say that I still miss a bunch of functionality like tooltip, video, www content and image showing on mouse hover, I miss animation of poi icons (see poi animated icons on page http://muenchen.vipano.com/autovermietung-rent-me-muenchen/ and you will se what I mean). It will be possible in the near future? Thank you! Regards, Denis

• Hello, thank you for the new version 2.0. I must say that I still miss a bunch of functionality like tooltip, video, www content and image showing on mouse hover, I miss animation of poi icons (see poi animated icons on page http://muenchen.vipano.com/autovermietung-rent-me-muenchen/ and you will se what I mean). I miss too the possibility to add some photo direct to panorama and possibility to add images to new created gallery which will show on the left side of screen with thumbnails. It will be possible in the near future? Thank you! Regards, Denis

Edited once, last by Gitek (January 17, 2017 at 10:19 PM).

• Hello,

When I would like to upload a file error occurs:

INFO: krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30)
    INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 55.0 - WebGL
    INFO: HTML5-VR Audio Plugin 2.1 beta 5 (build 2017-01-03)
    INFO: m_facebook - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_analitycs - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_map - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_logo - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_copyright - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_vrmenu - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_stickers - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_social - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_keepview - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_infobox - nazwa modules
    INFO: m_arrowmode - nazwa modules
    ERROR: plugin[ico_faces] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/faces/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_animals] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/animals/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_cash] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/cash/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_holidays] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/holidays/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_mems] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/mems/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_hairs] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/hairs/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_snap] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/snap/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_plants] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/plants/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_stuff1] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/stuff1/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_stuff2] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/stuff2/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_celebrities] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/celebrities/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_clothes] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/clothes/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_games] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/games/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_places] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/places/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_art] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/art/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_food] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/food/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_statues] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/statues/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[ico_letters] - loading of 'skin/xmls/stickers/letters/s001.png' failed!
    ERROR: plugin[edit_photo_fantom] - loading of 'media/tortica.jpg' failed!

• Thanx for report. Update is send.

Piotr

• Hello, thank you for the new version 2.0. I must say that I still miss a bunch of functionality like tooltip, video, www content and image showing on mouse hover, I miss animation of poi icons (see poi animated icons on page http://muenchen.vipano.com/autovermietung-rent-me-muenchen/ and you will se what I mean). I miss too the possibility to add some photo direct to panorama and possibility to add images to new created gallery which will show on the left side of screen with thumbnails. It will be possible in the near future? Thank you! Regards, Denis

I get the impression that it is not familiar with the POI system.

• To the panorama POI - with popup
    • Popup POI - you cam show video, www, etc. here
    • Info POI (with editor)
    • Foto POI
    • 3D Sound POI - only in Virtual Tour Builder
    • Lensflare POI - only in Virtual Tour Builder
    • Youtube video POI

Expand: "I still miss a bunch of functionality like tooltip, video, www content and image showing on mouse hover,"
    We store each idea

best regards

Piotr

tutorials

• Hello, I still can't upload the image. Error:

INFO: krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30)
    INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Opera 42.0 (Chrome) - WebGL
    INFO: HTML5-VR Audio Plugin 2.1 beta 5 (build 2017-01-03)
    ERROR: plugin[edit_photo_fantom] - loading of 'media/tortica.jpg' failed!

Thanx for report. Update is send.

Piotr

• Hello

These are the most recent versions of templates. I recommend update them.

* FIX: VR popup to panorama, over VR hotspot - mobile only (thx. Anton for report)
    * Fix lensflare effect. - If 'desktop_only' was set to FALSE, then lensflare is not showing on desktop devices.
    * You can globally steering alpha variable all lensflares in you project. Use 'set()' or 'tween()' eg:
    set(plugin[tweening_lensflare_alpha].alpha, 0);
    tween(plugin[tweening_lensflare_alpha].alpha, 1, 0.5);

The latest versions work with Virtual Tour Builder min 2.0

You can download them here for FREE:

Spartacus-light (1.8.1)
    Spartacus-dark (1.8.1)
    Butterfy (1.0.1)

The contents of the template ZIP file paste in the directory:

ROOT/skin/templates/

Thank you for all comments and suggestions

best ragards
    Piotr

• Hi piotr, any chance we can have a change logo option. So for exampel if I make a virtual tour for 2 different real estate agents I only want to make 1 tour but have an option to brand it for more than one agent. I do this a lot at the moment and simply create individual .html fIles and .xml files for each agent.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!