Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

• Hi

Hi piotr, any chance we can have a change logo option. So for exampel if I make a virtual tour for 2 different real estate agents I only want to make 1 tour but have an option to brand it for more than one agent. I do this a lot at the moment and simply create individual .html fIles and .xml files for each agent.

I think YES. What exactly template do you mind?

Piotr

• Hi

Thanks Piotr

job is done *thumbsup*

First - download the latest versions of templates. link

Instruction:
    You can dynamically change:

• logo
    • tooltip logo
    • http onclick events address

sample 1
    Add this line to your address bar:

?initvars.new_logo_name=logo3.png&new_logo_www=http://krpanostore.com&new_logo_tooltip=New tootltip to logo3

or

sample 2
    Add this line to your index.html source code:

embedpano({..., initvars:{new_logo_name:"logo3.png",new_logo_www:"http://krpanostore.com",new_logo_tooltip:"New tootltip to logo3"} });

warning! 'logo3.png' file must be in the media folder

Test it and let me know if you are happy.

best ragards

Piotr

• Hello Piotr,

I've just bought the Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) new update 2.0.
    Piotr can you check the buttons lookout, color and size,
    the buttons create in POI editor are not the same in open project and index.html.

The index.html shows the buttons stickers is this correct?

Kind Regards

• Hi

I've just bought the Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) new update 2.0.
    Piotr can you check the buttons lookout, color and size,
    the buttons create in POI editor are not the same in open project and index.html.

Yes. In the edit mode POI style is always the same. In the main project POI styles depend on the used templates and user settings, especially in the butterfly template.

The index.html shows the buttons stickers is this correct?

If you do not want the stickers button, disable this module in edit mode.

modules -> Stickers(off) -> save tourdata.xml -> done

best regards
    Piotr

• Hello

hello, where can i set the heading for each pano? i tried to modify it in "tour.xml" but nothing changed...
    thank you for your answer

In current version there is no radar compatibility. I am currently working on version 3.0 of Virtual Tour Builder (and templates also) and there already will be able to easily set the north direction on the panorama.

More information soon... *rolleyes*

Kind regards

Piotr

• hello
    i use butterfly template, i go in vr mode, then i want to open the index so i go to "index": i have this error message:

INFO: Virtual Tour Builder2.0 - (build 2017-01-16) - Template: Butterfly 1.0.2 (build 2017-02-09)
    ERROR: plugin[ico_null] - loading of 'skin/templates/modules/stickers/null/stickergroup.stic[get(n)].items.png' failed!
    ERROR: hotspot[vr_cat_0_scene_pano_1] - loading of 'skin/templates/modules/vrmenu/thumbs.php?thu=../panos/pano_1.tiles/thumb.jpg&txt=Salle 1&pcolor=0,107,190' failed!
    ERROR: hotspot[vr_cat_0_scene_pano_2] - loading of 'skin/templates/modules/vrmenu/thumbs.php?thu=../panos/pano_2.tiles/thumb.jpg&txt=Salle 2&pcolor=0,107,190' failed!
    ERROR: hotspot[vr_cat_0_scene_pano_3] - loading of 'skin/templates/modules/vrmenu/thumbs.php?thu=../panos/pano_3.tiles/thumb.jpg&txt=Couloir&pcolor=0,107,190' failed!
    ERROR: hotspot[vr_cat_0_scene_pano_4] - loading of 'skin/templates/modules/vrmenu/thumbs.php?thu=../panos/pano_4.tiles/thumb.jpg&txt=Salle 3&pcolor=0,107,190' failed!

Best regards

• You can make video using any lens. But...

Video from the fisheye lens has the worst quality. You need strongly correct the distortion in After Effects (https://youtu.be/FSf84UwILxM?t=6m20s)
    It reduces the quality. Rectilinear lens is better.
    As a result, you'll have a better video quality (resolution and distortion).

• Hi Piotr,

Your builder is really great,
    I have just buy it but I can't undestand how i can replace or change the stickers with mine...
    I have created a folder name "quadri" into the ROOT\skin\templates\modules\stickers
    I have put an image named s001.png
    I have changed:
    <modules name="m_stickers" aktyw="true" groups="faces|animals|cash|holidays|mems|hairs|snap|plants|stuff1|stuff2|celebrities|clothes|games|places|art|food|statues|letters" />
    to
    <modules name="m_stickers" aktyw="true" groups="quadri|animals|cash|holidays|mems|hairs|snap|plants|stuff1|stuff2|celebrities|clothes|games|places|art|food|statues|letters" />

just for a try... but it give me an error:

INFO: krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30)
    INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 56.0 - WebGL
    INFO: Registered to: Blend Virtual Tour di Emanuele Conte
    INFO: HTML5-VR Audio Plugin 2.1 beta 5 (build 2017-01-03)
    INFO: Virtual Tour Builder 2.0 - (build 2017-01-16) - Template: Butterfly 1.0.2 (build 2017-02-09)
    ERROR: plugin[ico_quadri] - loading of 'skin/templates/modules/stickers/quadri/stickergroup.stic[get(n)].items.png' failed!

How I can fix it?

Thank you!

• Hi

You did not select any category... *whistling*

<modules name="m_stickers" aktyw="true" groups="null"/>

EDIT MODE -> modules -> select category in the sticker modules -> generate a new tourdata.xml

If you want to add your own category stickers, then:

1. create a new folder in 'skin\templates\modules\stickers\' directory. In your example this is must be 'quadri' folder.
    2. Paste PNG files to this folder. A file names must not start with NUMBER. Get a names eg. s001.png, s002.png ... s[n].png
    3. Add a new XML data to the 'skin\templates\modules\stickers\settings.xml' in the 'stickergroup'

Code
    <stic name="quadri"      items="s001|s002|s003|s004|s005|s006|s007|s008|s009|s010|s011|s012|s013|s014" />

4. Select this new category in the edit mode - stickers modules
    5. DONE

best regards
    Piotr

• I have been watching your builder for a while now and I am very impressed with it but I have a few questions.

1. In the note section of the plugin page you stated

1. Use the newest krpano version - min 1.19 pr8!
    2. Do not make any independent code changes.

I am not sure what you are suggesting here, are you saying that if I use your builder I cannot make code changes to had things I would want to have in my tour?
    2. If I have a floor plan image and want to create with radars, do you have a tool that does that similar to the map link?

3. On the page to buy your plugin I notice there is section for coupon code. Is thee a current discount coupon code that offers a discount.
    Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!