krpano testing server restore bug on windows 10

• When I minimize the current krpano testing server on win10, it runs OK until I try to restore it, when it crashes. The form of the crash depends on whether it is minimized to the icons tray or to the start bar: from tray, I get windows error box "krpano testing server has stopped working" then "searching for a solution". From start bar, I get the properties window of the desktop shortcut from which I launched the server, with no notice that the server itself has stopped.

This is not a showstopper, but I hope you will be able to fix it.

• Update

If I enable logging, the server then restores normally from the task bar (sorry I called that start bar above) but it still crashes on restore from tray -- hovever after a partial display of its window.

• Hi,

thanks for the report - I was able to reproduce it.

At the moment I have no idea why that would happen (technically this is all pretty simple) but I will look for fixing that of course.

As solution for the meantime I would recommend just disabling the 'Minimize to Tray' option in the settings tab.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!