hide UI with touch event

• hi

would it be possible to hide the whole ui with a single click on the pano/tap on touch devices?
    i think that would be the easiest way to hide the UI and would not need space for a button on mobile devices.
    last week i had an onclick version running, but now it's not working anymore and i don't know why... *confused*

thanks
    sven

• hi

got a little bit further with that.
    now possible to hide ui with an onclick event, still have to hide the hotspots.

my attempt was to use hotspot.count and code a loop that sets the visibility of every hotspot to false.
    -> now when i read out the hotspot.count i always get 3 more than i actually have, even if I delete all hotspots i still get 3 in the count.
    where are those 3 coming from?

Solved it now with substracting 3 from hotspot.count but still wonder where this 3 hotspots are coming from.

-> As I understand, there is a function in flash version that hides all hotspots at same time, is there also something in html5?

thanks
    sven

• Hi Piotr

thats somehow what i did.
    the problem is that when i read the hotspot.count in the for loop i get a different number than i actually have.
    so when the for loop is running, it sets the visibility of all hotspots (hotspot1, hotspot2, ..., hotspot7) to false, even though i only have hotspot1 until hotspot4.
    therefor my browser crashes when it tries so set those last 3 hotspots (hotspot5, hotspot6, hotspot7) that i don't have to visible=false...

sven

• Hi)

There're 3 more hotspots which are used in Vr mode - cursor, previous scene and next scene buttons. the way is to check the style of the spots when you toggle their visibility, e.g.:

Code
    if(hotspot[get(i)].style == 'skin_hotspotstyle', do_something(););
  • hi Alexey

thanks for that solution. as I have more than one hotspotstyle in use and need the total count of all hotspots in the scene, I go with my solution of subtracting 3 from hotspot.count
    but it's good to know that i can get to specific hotspots over their style attribute.

sven

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!