You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 17th 2016, 9:42am

hide UI with touch event

hi

would it be possible to hide the whole ui with a single click on the pano/tap on touch devices?
i think that would be the easiest way to hide the UI and would not need space for a button on mobile devices.
last week i had an onclick version running, but now it's not working anymore and i don't know why... *confused*

thanks
sven

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sr_raumgleiter" (Oct 17th 2016, 10:06am)

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 9:51am

hi

got a little bit further with that.
now possible to hide ui with an onclick event, still have to hide the hotspots.

my attempt was to use hotspot.count and code a loop that sets the visibility of every hotspot to false.
-> now when i read out the hotspot.count i always get 3 more than i actually have, even if I delete all hotspots i still get 3 in the count.
where are those 3 coming from?

Solved it now with substracting 3 from hotspot.count but still wonder where this 3 hotspots are coming from.

-> As I understand, there is a function in flash version that hides all hotspots at same time, is there also something in html5?

thanks
sven

spacerywirtualne

Professional

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 9:56am

In HTML you must use for loop

Source code

<action name="hide_show_hotspots">  for(set(i,0),i LT hotspot.count,inc(i),  set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, %1)  ); </action>

Source code

hide_show_hotspots(true);

Source code

hide_show_hotspots(false);

Piotr
You own online, cloud tool for creating virtual tours - www.cms4vr.com

facebook page :: facebook group :: youtube

cms4vr team *thumbsup*

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 11:04am

Hi Piotr

thats somehow what i did.
the problem is that when i read the hotspot.count in the for loop i get a different number than i actually have.
so when the for loop is running, it sets the visibility of all hotspots (hotspot1, hotspot2, ..., hotspot7) to false, even though i only have hotspot1 until hotspot4.
therefor my browser crashes when it tries so set those last 3 hotspots (hotspot5, hotspot6, hotspot7) that i don't have to visible=false...

sven

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 11:26am

Hi)

There're 3 more hotspots which are used in Vr mode - cursor, previous scene and next scene buttons. the way is to check the style of the spots when you toggle their visibility, e.g.:

Source code

if(hotspot[get(i)].style == 'skin_hotspotstyle', do_something(););
Regards,

Alexey

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 3:29pm

hi Alexey

thanks for that solution. as I have more than one hotspotstyle in use and need the total count of all hotspots in the scene, I go with my solution of subtracting 3 from hotspot.count
but it's good to know that i can get to specific hotspots over their style attribute.

sven