Autorotate Speed, What has it been subject to?

• Hi,
    Autorotate Speed is quite different in various devices.
    PC, Mobile.. even it seems like to be affected by browsers running krpano.

My question is that..
    1. How can I keep this rotate speed at the same on every device and every browser if possible?
    2. if impossible, Is there any alternative way to be "almost" same??

Thanks.

• I notice that a pano's autorotate speed while running in a browser at full width (1920px width) is faster than when the browser is resized to a mobile portrait size (400px width). This leads me to believe that krpano's source (which is obfuscated) is damping the speed. klaus.krpano can you confirm? Secondarily, is there a way to prevent this damping?

• the autorotate speed is currently linked to the field of view, but for the next release already a new setting was added for optionally disabling that.

klaus.krpano Great to hear, thanks for the info! Do you happen to have a link or info as to which specific version has this feature? Is it a production ready release?

• Hi,

the autorotate speed is currently linked to the field of view, but for the next release already a new setting was added for optionally disabling that.

Best regards,
    Klaus

I see the update of krpano 1.19-pr10, what is the setting you reference in the quote above?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!