Autorotate Speed, What has it been subject to?

• Hi,
    Autorotate Speed is quite different in various devices.
    PC, Mobile.. even it seems like to be affected by browsers running krpano.

My question is that..
    1. How can I keep this rotate speed at the same on every device and every browser if possible?
    2. if impossible, Is there any alternative way to be "almost" same??

Thanks.

• I notice that a pano's autorotate speed while running in a browser at full width (1920px width) is faster than when the browser is resized to a mobile portrait size (400px width). This leads me to believe that krpano's source (which is obfuscated) is damping the speed. klaus.krpano can you confirm? Secondarily, is there a way to prevent this damping?

• the autorotate speed is currently linked to the field of view, but for the next release already a new setting was added for optionally disabling that.

klaus.krpano Great to hear, thanks for the info! Do you happen to have a link or info as to which specific version has this feature? Is it a production ready release?

• Hi,

the autorotate speed is currently linked to the field of view, but for the next release already a new setting was added for optionally disabling that.

Best regards,
    Klaus

I see the update of krpano 1.19-pr10, what is the setting you reference in the quote above?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!