nextscene only for specific scenes

• hi all

i've written some code to only load thumbnails from specific scenes. for that i've given each scene a new variable with true/false in it.
    now i want to modify the nextscene action to only get to the specific scenes which also have a thumbnail loaded.
    but somehow I can't read out my own scene variable over scene[get(xml.scene)].variable and therefor don't code this action.
    Is that restricted from krpano or do I need special syntax to read that?

-> Do you think there is a better solution for that?

Thanks
    Sven

• Here you have working version with download code: Extended vtour example demotour-corfu (excluding scene/thumbs)

Important: In tour.xml where you scenes are define new attribute: include_thumb="false"
    vtoursking.xml is changed a lot to be able to work. Or you use version I share or adapt it manually.
    Actions that are changed: skin_addthumbs, skin_update_scene_infos, skin_nextscene,
    New actions: find_next_scene

But be carefull. With new version of Krpano vtoruskin.xml is changed a lot. Specially with support for VR. That saying I would suggest take latest version and try to update it based on my vtrouskin as that time when I did this code Krpano was 1.17 so there could be a lot of changes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!