You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 11:33am

VRTour - Mobile (NOT VR) only gyro lookat problem

Hello,

my tour works fine on Web Browsers, and Mobiles in VR MODE (splited screen).
When I enter scenes lookat && hlookat works fine.

BUT If I launch it on Mobile but not i VRMode (only Gyro) initial view is always at 0.
Problem is important becouse tour have to work fine on iPAD.

Sample scene code:
<scene name="scene_pano_floor1_1" title="1st Floor - Living 1" onstart="lookat(150,0);" lat="" lng="" heading="">
<view hlookat="150" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120.000" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />
<preview url="panos/floor1/living/preview.jpg" />
<image>
<cube url="panos/floor1/living/pano_%s.jpg" />
<mobile> <cube url="panos/floor1/living/mobile/pano_%s.jpg" /> </mobile>
</image>
<hotspot name="spot_menu" style="skin_menu" ath="150" atv="89" linkedscene="scene_pano0" />
<hotspot name="next" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-27" rotate="0" atv="15" linkedscene="scene_pano_floor1_2" />
</scene>

Any advice ?

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:06pm

Hi niedved,

Check if code similar to this gets executed when a scene is starting:

plugin[skin_gyro].resetSensor(get(hlookat));

Friday, November 11th 2016, 9:37am

Hi,

make sure to use the latest krpano version - viewer, plugins and vtourskin.xml - and then depending on your needs set the

Source code

webvr_gyro_keeplookingdirection

setting in the tour.xml to true (=keeps the current looking direction when switching panos) or false (=uses the hlookat/vlookat startup position from the scene).

If you want to keep the looking direction also for normal pano viewing, then KEEPVIEW and KEEPMOVING should be added to the loadscene_flags setting:

Source code

loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING"

Best regards,
Klaus