onvideocomplete not working

• Hello i am very new to krpano and im learning allot but im having trouble with this.

I am working on creating a video tour website for a client and am wanting to have a new scene automatically load after a video is completed.

Right now i have a master xml file that contains a new scene for each video. The videos are all loaded into the main player on the html page via js.(there may be a better way of doing this but this has been working well so far)
    what i have so far is here ----> http://www.virtualvacations.tours

I am attempting to use the onvideocomplete feature to detect when the video ends, and then load the next scene. However i am not able to get the onvideocomplete feature to work at all.

The relevant code looks like this right now.

<plugin name="video"
    url.html5="videoplayer.js"
    videourl="video/url.mp4"
    pausedonstart="true"
    loop="false"
    volume="1.0"
    onloaded="add_video_sources();"
    onvideocomplete="video_end();"
    />

<action name="video_end" type="Javascript">
    krpano.call("loadscene("cruise2", null, null, BLEND(0.5));");
    </action>

I have even attempted to have onvideocomplete do a simple trace and cannot seem to get any response from it.

What am i missing?

• I was actually able to solve the issue, I found another post concerning the play() function not working. Their issue ended up being the same as mine.

Simply, I am starting with a pre-built XML file from the examples to get a head start on things, and there were pre-existing rules overwriting mine.

• I was actually able to solve the issue, I found another post concerning the play() function not working. Their issue ended up being the same as mine.

Simply, I am starting with a pre-built XML file from the examples to get a head start on things, and there were pre-existing rules overwriting mine.

Hello Josh!

What was actually overwriting onvideocomplete in your case? I'm having the same issue

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!