Krpano Snapshot Plugin

• Hi Jerome,
    could you provide some more info how to create FB (which setting to use) app for getting the plugin working please?
    Do I need to create the app with unique ID for each Virtual Tour in the future? Or just one ID is enough and I can use it for different URLs (most of my clients host my VTs directly on their domains)?
    Thanx!

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hi Jerome,
    could you provide some more info how to create FB (which setting to use) app for getting the plugin working please?
    Do I need to create the app with unique ID for each Virtual Tour in the future? Or just one ID is enough and I can use it for different URLs (most of my clients host my VTs directly on their domains)?
    Thanx!

Hi Igor, just create a Facebook app here : https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/register#create-app
    And don't forget to publish it !
    You can use the same app for every tours you make, but the name of your app will be displayed and will link to the domain you entered in the app settings, so you should create on app per client I guess.

• Hi, I got a litle problem with the plugin.
    I included it in a new VT, and each time i get a message

Code
    INFO: Snapshot Plugin for Krpano | V1.1 INFO: SNAPSHOT PLUGIN | You must fill the Facebook app id setting : panoshot.fb_appid

Why am I asked for a facebook appid ? I did not enable social feature for FB.
    I tested the plugin on 2 VT, it works normally. But in this 3rd VT I always get Info message in the console, even if I disable the logkey. What did I do wrong ?

• Why am I asked for a facebook appid ? I did not enable social feature for FB.
    I tested the plugin on 2 VT, it works normally. But in this 3rd VT I always get Info message in the console, even if I disable the logkey. What did I do wrong ?

HI, you should use the latest version of the snapshot plugin wich is 1.2.
    If you haven't recieved it by mail just send me again the email you used to buy the plugin.
    Best regards

• Hello!

I have a problem with this great plugin!

I can't choose to have the snapshot UI closed at the begining of the tour.

I hope somenoe help!!!

Thanks!!!

Sergi

the online example:
    http://noupunt.com/projectes/ceeu…0_snapshot.html

and the xml code:

<include url="panoshot/panoshoot.xml"/>

<panoshot

fb_appid="153251345093730"
    show_snapshot_onstart="false"
    maxsize="1024"
    jpeg_quality="0.6"
    watermark="true"
    snapshot_name="360_Snapshot"
    show_ratio="true"
    ratio_icon_position_align="right"
    viewfinder_ratio_width="16"
    viewfinder_ratio_height="9"
    viewfinder_padding="150"
    viewfinder_glass="true"
    viewfinder_bg_color="0x000000"
    viewfinder_bg_alpha="0.7"
    viewfinder_border="3 0xffffff 1"
    snapshot_icon_y="100"
    email_subject="Check this out !"
    email_line1="I took this picture !"
    email_line2="Take yours >"
    show_msg="true"
    tutorial_msg="Move the panorama to compose, capture and share your view !"
    share_msg="Wow, nice pic ![br]You can now share it on your social networks ![br]∨"
    share_txt="Share on" mobile_button_align="bottom"
    mobile_button_edge=""
    mobile_button_x=""
    mobile_button_y="50"
    plugin_path="panoshot/"
    sound_path="panoshot/"

/>
    <social_but name="panoshot_facebook" show="true"/>
    <social_but name="panoshot_twitter" show="true"/>
    <social_but name="panoshot_googleplus" show="true"/>
    <social_but name="panoshot_linkedin" show="true"/>
    <social_but name="panoshot_pininterest" show="true"/>
    <social_but name="panoshot_tumblr" show="true"/>
    <social_but name="panoshot_weibo" show="false"/>
    <social_but name="panoshot_email" show="true"/>
    <social_but name="panoshot_download" show="true"/>

<layer name="show_snapshot_UI" align="bottom" url="panoshot/snapshot.png" onclick="show_snapshot(true);" y="100" keep="true"/>
    <action name="mysnapshot">
    if(%1 == true,set(layer[show_snapshot_UI].visible,false),set(layer[show_snapshot_UI].visible,true))
    </action>

PD: I don't have any <events> or onstart action that to open the UI... so I think the 'show_snapshot_onstart="false"' it's not working?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!