WebVR for unkown device missing impacting the webvr.vr_cursor_enabled.

• Hi Klaus,

I managed to find a little issue when entering in VR mode with my phone (HTC 10 ) . For some odd reason when I enter the VR mode the vr cursor is not working. I've looked more into it and found that the webvr_onentervr action checks if the device screensize is unkown and enters the vr_setup(); action. When it does so the first thing it does is set the webvr.vr_cursor_enabled to false. However the vr_setup(); action is not displayed therefore my device's vr_cursor_enabled remains disabled and can't be used to click on hotspots.

What i did to overcome this is to add in the webvr_onenetervr action a vr_setup_close() and vr_setup_save(). which enables back the vr_cursor_enabled setting.

Is this a correct method and are the save and close actions something that should be considered within the weber_onentervr action.

Thanks for your reply ;)

-Alaa *smile* *smile*

• Dear Klaus,

I found where the issue is originating from. This is due to the fact that the onentervr(); action calling the action in the VTOURSKIN executes skin_reloadscene_webvr (); action.

I'm not sure why but this action reloads the scene,over the vr_setup() layers therefore leaving the vr_cursor_enabled always being disabled.

Do you have any idea how we can solve this issue.

Thanks ;)

-Alaa

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!