• I have created untold amounts of projects with 100-300 panos using panotour 1.8. krpano version="1.0.8.14"

Apple has made ios10 buggy and error messages show - I am sure most people know about this.

is there a line of code that would hide or suppress/hide these messages from showing?

I have tried rebuilding the projects. I have tried changing the swf and js - i can't this to work. I tried opening the projects in version ptp2.5 but it is not fully compatible. The only other option is to completely rebuild the projects from scratch which will take 1000s of hours.

• Code
    <action name="showerrormsg">set(layer[errormsg].enabled,false);tween(layer[errormsg].alpha,1);delayedcall(7,tween(layer[errormsg].alpha,0,,set(layer[errormsg].enabled,false)));</action>	<layer name="errormsg" keep="false"	       url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf"		   parent="STAGE"	       align="center"	       background="true"		   backgroundcolor="0x000000"		   backgroundalpha="0"		   padding="20"		   roundedge="10"		   autoheight="true"	       border="false"	       css="text-align:center; color:#ffffff; font-family:opensans; font-size:25px; "	       html="Votre connexion est trop lente[br]Connectez vous en wifi."		   zorder="2"		   embeddedfonts="true"		   enabled="false"		   alpha="0"	       />

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!