attribute.devicecheck does not work!

• Hi
    I am going to set a flash hotspot for the flash viewer and a png hotspot for the html5 veiwer
    i did that like this:

<hotspot name="spot1" url.flash="animation.swf" url.html5="image.png" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-0.197" atv="-5.626" linkedscene="scene_1" />
    but the problem is when I do something like that , it does not work and no hotspot apears on any devices. *confused*
    where i did wrong ?
    thank's for any help *smile*

• Hi

url.flash="animation.swf" url.html5="image.png"

You don't use the URL in this place. Url is is declared in 'skin_hotspotstyle' style in vtourskin.xml about 223.

Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" url="vtourskin_hotspot.png" [...]       />

Remove 'url="vtourskin_hotspot.png" ' line from vtourskin.xml and everything should vorks.

Piotr

• thank's for the answer but I did that before and it still does not work!
    this is my code:

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-0.197" atv="-5.626" linkedscene="scene_1" />
    Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" url.flash="hotspot.swf" url.html5="hotspot.png" scale="0.5" edge="top" oy="0" distorted="false"
    	       tooltip=""
    	       onclick="if(linkedscene, skin_hidetooltips(); tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); );"
    	       onloaded="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, copy(tooltip,scene[get(linkedscene)].title); loadstyle(skin_tooltips); ));"
    	       />

the attribute.devicecheck also did'nt work for scale on skin logo layer
    I currently use krpano 1.17
    thank's for your attention

• Zitat

Hi,

before version 1.19-pr3 the the attributes defined in the <style> couldn't be redefined at the element itself.

That means with version 1.19 your code would work, but with older versions you would need to remove the 'url' attribute from the 'skin_hotspotstyle' <style> to get it working.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi klaus
    I removed the url attribute from style in 'skin_hotspotstyle' and I used that in hotspot element itself like below

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle"  url.flash="hotspot.swf" url.html5="hotspot.png" ath="-0.197" atv="-5.626" linkedscene="scene_1" />
    Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" scale="0.5" edge="top" oy="0" distorted="false"
    	       tooltip=""
    	       onclick="if(linkedscene, skin_hidetooltips(); tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); );"
    	       onloaded="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, copy(tooltip,scene[get(linkedscene)].title); loadstyle(skin_tooltips); ));"
    	       />

but it doesn't work yet
    I can use devices attribute but for doing this I must write every hotspot element twice.
    I am wonder that why attribute.devicecheck doesn't work!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!