• Hello, Klaus. I think I've found a few bugs in krpano (krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30))

Bug 1. I am calling action, as the parameter pass the text. The action took wrong text. In my case, missing a comma.Example.

Code
    my_func("'arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2'");
    <action name="my_func">					
    	trace(%1);
    <!--  Result -'arg1':'value1''arg2':'value2' -->	
    <!-- Must be -'arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2'  -->	
    </action>

Where is the comma? -" 'arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2' "

Bug 2. The textfield plugin (html5) get the wrong width of the text on the mobile. Example.

As a result, the part of the text cut off.

I'm doing something wrong or it really bugs?
    PS krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30)

• Hi,

Where is the comma? -" 'arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2' "

The %1 is a kind of placeholder - there where the %1 is written the given calling parameter will be insert.

That means in your case the

Code
    trace(%1);

becomes:

Code
    trace('arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2');

and that means calling the trace action with two parameters - and the trace action itself will print/trace the both parameters without comma.

That's the reason why there is no comma in this case ;-).

About your second case with the text width - I can't reproduce your problem, when I test your code it always works as it should...
    What mobile browser have you tested?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• About second case with the text width - I used Google Chrome for Android 54.0.2840.85

About first case. I have js code

Code
    $.ajax({url:'script.php', dataType: 'json', method: 'POST', data: {ajax_data}...

Instead ajax_data I want to replace get parameter (%1), where the comma is lost. How, then, can be implemented in a simple way the transmission of all data without losing the comma?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!