• Hello, Klaus. I think I've found a few bugs in krpano (krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30))

Bug 1. I am calling action, as the parameter pass the text. The action took wrong text. In my case, missing a comma.Example.

Code
    my_func("'arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2'");
    <action name="my_func">					
    	trace(%1);
    <!--  Result -'arg1':'value1''arg2':'value2' -->	
    <!-- Must be -'arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2'  -->	
    </action>

Where is the comma? -" 'arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2' "

Bug 2. The textfield plugin (html5) get the wrong width of the text on the mobile. Example.

As a result, the part of the text cut off.

I'm doing something wrong or it really bugs?
    PS krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30)

• Hi,

Where is the comma? -" 'arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2' "

The %1 is a kind of placeholder - there where the %1 is written the given calling parameter will be insert.

That means in your case the

Code
    trace(%1);

becomes:

Code
    trace('arg1':'value1','arg2':'value2');

and that means calling the trace action with two parameters - and the trace action itself will print/trace the both parameters without comma.

That's the reason why there is no comma in this case ;-).

About your second case with the text width - I can't reproduce your problem, when I test your code it always works as it should...
    What mobile browser have you tested?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• About second case with the text width - I used Google Chrome for Android 54.0.2840.85

About first case. I have js code

Code
    $.ajax({url:'script.php', dataType: 'json', method: 'POST', data: {ajax_data}...

Instead ajax_data I want to replace get parameter (%1), where the comma is lost. How, then, can be implemented in a simple way the transmission of all data without losing the comma?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!