Winter/summer button

• I have a virtual tour with over 110 panoramas made on the mountain peaks http://planinarenje.ba/panorame360/
    I want now to do the same this panoramas but in winter and made the winter/summer button.

First I wanted to make a button like a fixed hotspot to stand below the logo, but as I see it is impossible
    Then I tried to make a button as a plugin, but do not know it is possible that the plugin loads for each individual panorama. The problem is that when I load the new panorama, button from previous stays on it.
    How can I solve this problem?

Regards,
    Midhat

• Hi

If layer/hotspot has keep="true" it will be kept in all scenes. If you want to have scene specific layer you need to define it inside scene definition. Loading new scene will remove it from memory.
    Button in scene 1 can be defined to load scene 19. In 19 you make same button to load scene 1. Got it. Same as you have now with hotspots in every scene you will have one layer for button with different onclick action.
    There are also other ways on how this can be done but more complex. Kind of summer/winter button visibility handler can be done also globally.
    As before you can contract me via mail as I already contributed there.
    regards
    Umalo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!